Greetings from Team Apli! Hope you are doing well and safe. Apli.ai is a startup at IIT Bombay driven by the aim of bridging the gap between college and companies for a smoother campus placement process.
With great pleasure we present to you the “Sponsorship Manager” at ‘ Orangutan India ’ for campus drive at your institute. Please find below mentioned details of the job:
Sponsorship Manager @ Orangutan India
Click to Apply: https://bit.ly/OrangutanIndia
About Orangutan India:
Orangutan India is a multi-faceted organization operating in three verticals – E-sports, Talent Management and Apparel. The E-sports division creates niche gaming content. Our talent management vertical has a diverse pool of content creators and influencers who will collaborate with our partnered brands to create, produce and promote unconventional content. Orangutan India will eventually launch its premium line of apparel and merchandise.
- As a Sponsorship Manager, you’ll develop and drive new opportunities and support our monetization efforts for all verticals of the company.
- Run complete P&L and business plans for E-sports venture in line with strategy.
- Negotiate sponsorship deals and drive results with teams from PR/ Digital/ Brand/ Content/ Advertising/ Online teams and deliver desired visibility and KPI’s agreed with sponsors
- Gather and manage real time market intelligence across gaming and India and global eSports industry
- Students Graduating in following years are Eligible: 2018 to 2021
- Course Eligibility: B.tech/ M.tech / BBA/ MBA/BMS/ MMS/B. Com/ B.A./ B.Sc./ Mass Media (All Stream)
Primary Skills: Communication skills, Negotiation skills, Brand management, Networking skills.
Job Location(s): Mumbai.
Salary Range: INR 3,00,000 to INR 4,00,000 per Annual period
Job Joining Date: July 19, 2021
Deadline to Apli: July 06, 2021
NOTE FOR CAMPUS PLACEMENT COORDINATORS
Please note the following important points to be shared with your campus students:
- Every interested student must register on Apli.ai platform as a candidate
- Every interested student should complete the Apli.ai app resume (which is different from the personal resume) by filling the details given below:
- Basic Details
- Experience (Job/Previous Internships)
- Extracurriculars (if you are a part of committee)
- Every interested student must make a video resume apart from the PDF resume.
- Please ask your students to complete the apli.ai resume and the video resume to be eligible to be shortlisted to the next round.
We eagerly await your response to take the virtual campus placement drive forward.
We do not charge anything from the campus or students for the placement process. If you get to know otherwise, please report the matter immediately to email@example.com
Team – Apli
Apli.ai | Empowering College placements