Admission Procedure For M.Sc.Organic and Analytical Chemistry Part I
1 .Last date for Submission of the print out of the admission form filled on the college website in the Chemistry Department along with IPO Rs.250/ -:11th July , 2019 by 2.00 pm
2. Display of merit list for verification : 13th July, 2019 at 2.00 pm
3. Objections (if any) in writing to the HOD: 13th July, 2019, 4.00 pm
4. First counseling: 16th July , 2019, at 11.30 am in PG Chemistry Dept.
5. Second and final round (Against any cancellation):20th July, 2019.
6. M.Sc. classes will begin from 22nd July 2019.
7. Candidate will submit the Xerox copy of S.Y. and T.Y.B.Sc. mark list along with the print out of the form.
Note :Admission will be completed on same day.
All Candidate should report at the PG department at 11.00am on the day of the first counseling . If candidate remains absent, his claim for the admission will not be entertained. No complaint will be entertained afterwards.
- Original documents to be produced at the time of admission along with two sets of attested Xerox copies of followings
a) Mark sheet (S.Y &T.Y.B.Sc)
b) Transference Certificate (T.C) / Leaving Certificate/Migration certificate
c) Cast Certificate ( If applicable )
d) Validity / Non creamy layer Certificate (If applicable)
e) Ex-Service man /Defense /Sports /Transfer / Physically handicapped Certificate ( If applicable )
f) EBC or any other concession document