About GE Society
Mission & Goals
Mass Communication & Journalism
Lib. & Information Sci.
NCC & NSS
Notice & Events
Mid Term Vacation
The College will remain closed from 1-11-2013 to 25-11-2013 (Both Days Included) for the Mid Term Vacation. The College office and Library will remain open in the vacation except on holidays.
The college will reopen for s
Internet facility is available in the Library of the college for the students.
Please Contact on Ph.No.0253-2573097 or mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for any enquiry.
DEPARTMENT OF BOTANY
1)This is Botany Department, conducting courses like B.Sc, M.Sc.
2)Well equipped laboratories.
First In University
Miss. Sakshi Arora of MSc-II (Botany ) Stood first in the University Exam Held in April / May -2012
Show All Achievements
An applicant who has passed the H.S.C(12th Science) Examination of the Maharashtra State Board or equivalent of any other statutory Board or University with English and 3 science subjects out of 1)Chemistry 2)Biology 3)Physics 4)Mathematics 5)Geography for admission to the first ...
M.Sc. Botany(Plant Biotechnology as a special subject)
Any science graduate with special subject as Botany,Zoology, Micro-biology and Biotechnology with minimum 55% of marks.
Nakshatra garden visit
• Department has organized visit of F.Y. B. Sc. Students for the floriculture studies at Mohole’s Polyhouse and Nakshatra garden to study the various types of plants. Prof. Mrs. K.H. Behere and Dr. U.G. Basarkar accompany the ...
• The Post Graduate Students Shilpa Jadhav and Sweta Patil (Part I) and Rasika Naik and Swapnil Unawane (Part II) were participated in the “Avishkar-2010” organized by University of Pune.
Show All Events
Prof. Mrs K.H.Behere
Dr. H.A. Thakur
Dr. D.D. Ahire
* Presented research paper entitled “Medicinal & Rare Plants Of Nashik District (Maharashtra State)” in International Conference on “Modern Trends in Plant Sciences with Special Reference to t ...
* Published research paper entitled “Nodal Organization in some Euphorbiaceae”in Journal of Swamy Botanical Club Vol. 19: 59 – 62 (2002)
* Published research paper entitled “Nodal Anatomy of Some Hitherto Unstudied Euphor ...
Dr. H. A. Thakur
Show All Research
Copyright © 2012 all rights reserved. Designed & Developed by